contoh kalimat 2017 women's march
- The 2017 Women's March in Washington, D.C. was used to illustrate the lack of media coverage for the March for Life.
Women's March 2017 di Washington digunakan untuk mengilustrasikan kurangnya liputan media pada March for Life 2017.
- The 2017 Women's March received 75 minutes of coverage between the networks while the March for Life received just 35 seconds.
Women's March 2017 ditayangkan selama 75 menit di jaringan-jaringan tersebut, sementara March for Life hanya ditayangkan selama 35 detik.
- Melissa Harris-Perry writes that Sarsour was "the most reliable target of public vitriol" of the 2017 Women's March leaders over the following year.
Melissa Harris-Perry menulis bahwa Sarsour menjadi "target perkataan kasar yang paling konsisten" di antara para pemimpin Women's March selama setahun setelah pawai tersebut.
- In January 2017, Rihanna participated in the 2017 Women's March, which took place in New York among protests the day after President Donald Trump's inauguration.
Pada bulan Januari 2017, Rihanna berpartisipasi di 2017 Women's March, yang bertempat di New York bersama para pendemo sehari setelah inagurasi Presiden Donald Trump.
- She was co-chair of the 2017 Women's March, the 2017 Day Without a Woman, and the 2019 Women's March, and is a former executive director of the Arab American Association of New York.
Ia menjadi salah satu pemimpin Women's March 2017, Hari Tanpa Wanita 2017, serta Women's March 2017 2019, dan juga mantan direktur eksektif Asosiasi Arab Amerika New York.
- The strike, which was organized by two different groups—the 2017 Women's March and a separate International Women's Strike movement—asked that women not work that day to protest the policies of the administration of Donald Trump.
Serangan tersebut, yang dilakukan oleh dua kelompok berbeda—2017 Women's March dan gerakan terpisah International Women's Strike—membujuk agar wanita tak bekerja pada hari tersebut untuk memprotes kebijakan-kebijakan pemerintahan Donald Trump.