- I heard what you said about my little butt.
Aku dengar kau berkata tentang pantat kecilku.
- I'm still young enough to whip your butt.
Aku masih cukup muda untuk mencambuk pantatmu, Stallion.
- Would you get off your butt and help me?
Bisakah kau mengangkat pantatmu dan bantu saya?
- Especially that big, white, mushy butt of yours.
Terutama kepada yg berbadan besar, putih, pantat lembek.
- Martha Stewart can kiss my shiny plastic butt.
Martha Stewart bisa mencium pantat plastik mengkilap saya.
- Feathers up your butt do not make you a chicken.
Dikelilingi orang-ornag rusak tidak menjadikanmu rusak.
- Buck got shot in his rather large butt in Holland.
Bokong lebar Buck tertembak di belAnda.
- I pulled his DNA off of a cigarette butt.
Aku menarik DNA off dari puntung rokok.
- My son is the butt of jokes among his friends.
Aku mendengar anakku bercanda dengan teman-temannya.
- It will blow the classical music out your butt.
Pasti akan menghilangkan musik klasik dari bokongmu.
- Lebih banyak contoh: 1 2 3 4 5
- thick end of the handle
Sinonim: butt end,
- the small unused part of something (especially the end of a cigarette that is left after smoking)
- a large cask (especially one holding a volume equivalent to 2 hogsheads or 126 gallons)
- a joint made by fastening ends together without overlapping
Sinonim: butt joint,
- finely ground tobacco wrapped in paper; for smoking
Sinonim: cigarette, cigaret, coffin nail, fag,
- sports equipment consisting of an object set up for a marksman or archer to aim at
- the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on; "he deserves a good kick in the butt"; "are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?"
Sinonim: buttocks, nates, arse, backside, bum, buns, can, fundament, hindquarters, hind end, keister, posterior, prat, rear, rear end, rump, stern, seat, tail, tail end, tooshie, tush, bottom, behind, derriere, fanny, ass,
- a victim of ridicule or pranks
Sinonim: goat, laughingstock, stooge,
- the part of a plant from which the roots spring or the part of a stalk or trunk nearest the rootsKata kerja
- to strike, thrust or shove against; "He butted his sister out of the way"; "The goat butted the hiker with his horns"
- lie adjacent to another or share a boundary; "Canada adjoins the U.S."; "England marches with Scotland"
Sinonim: border, adjoin, edge, abut, march, butt against, butt on,
- place end to end without overlapping; "The frames must be butted at the joints"