- Wait. Anything like what we chased the other night?
Seperti yang kita dengar saat malam itu?
- I thought you were being chased by a ghost?
Aku pikir, Aku sedang dikejar oleh hantu?
- It's easy when you're chased by killer bees
It's easy when you're chased by killer bees
- There were three men last night; I was chased.
Aku dikejar oleh 3 pria tadi malam.
- And then they chased us, but we got away.
Lalu mereka mengejar kami, tapi kami lolos.
- Because we're chased by police of all kinds
Karena kita mengejar oleh polisi dari segala jenis
- She was chased through the park where she died.
Dia dikejar melewati taman dimana dia mati.
- I chased your aunt Marie, here, all over creation.
Aku mengejar bibimu Marie, dari semua wanita.
- I spent years, chased him all over this town.
Aku menghabiskan tahun, mengejarnya seluruh kota ini.
- I'm guessing that he's being chased by loan sharks.
Aku pikir dia sedang dikejar lintah darat
- Lebih banyak contoh: 1 2 3 4 5