pengucapan: [ kʌp ] audio:
kata kerja past tense: cupped kata kerja past continuous: cupped kata benda plural: cups kata kerja present continuous: cupping
- membentuk corong
- gelas minum
- a cup of: secawan
- african cup winners' cup: piala winners afrika
- asian cup winners' cup: piala winners asia
- uefa cup winners' cup: piala winners uefa
- a cup of coffee: secangkir kopi
- a cup of tea: secangkir teh
- a cup of water: secangkir air
- afc cup: piala afc
- algarve cup: piala algarve
- america's cup: piala amerika
- armenian cup: piala kemerdekaan armenia
- austrian cup: piala austria
- azerbaijan cup: piala azerbaijan
- ball cup: mangkok peluru
- bangabandhu cup: piala emas bangabandhu
- But why are you drinking two cups of coffee?
Tapi, kenapa kau minum dua cangkir kopi?
- Go and ask that stupid waiter for another cup.
Pesanlah pada pelayan bodoh itu secangkir lagi.
- Monsieur Rick, may I get you a cup of coffee?
Tuan Rick, bolehkan kuambilkan kopi untukmu?
- I was just about to have a cup of tea.
Saya baru saja mau minum teh.
- I was about to make myself a nice cup of tea.
Aku akan mendapatkan secangkir teh.
- I'm all right after my first cup of coffee.
Aku baik-baik saja setelah cangkir pertama kopiku.
- No. I make a very artistic cup of coffee.
No saya membuat secawan sangat artistik kopi.
- This guy could fuck up a cup of coffee.
Orang ini bahkan bisa menjatuhkan segelas kopi
- Do you want to have a cup of coffee?
Apakah Anda ingin memiliki secangkir kopi ?
- Would you like a cup of tea or something?
Apakah Anda seperti cangkir teh atau sesuatu?
- Kata benda
- a small open container usually used for drinking; usually has a handle; "he put the cup back in the saucer"; "the handle of the cup was missing"
- a large metal vessel with two handles that is awarded as a trophy to the winner of a competition; "the school kept the cups is a special glass case"
Sinonim: loving cup,
- the hole (or metal container in the hole) on a golf green; "he swore as the ball rimmed the cup and rolled away"; "put the flag back in the cup"
- a punch served in a pitcher instead of a punch bowl
- cup-shaped plant organ
- a United States liquid unit equal to 8 fluid ounces
- the quantity a cup will hold; "he drank a cup of coffee"; "he borrowed a cup of sugar"
- any cup-shaped concavity; "bees filled the waxen cups with honey"; "he wore a jock strap with a metal cup"; "the cup of her bra"
- treat by applying evacuated cups to the patient''s skin
- put into a cup; "cup the milk"
- form into the shape of a cup; "She cupped her hands"
- "cuon alpinus" terjemahan Indonesia
- "cuon, maine-et-loire" terjemahan Indonesia
- "cuora" terjemahan Indonesia
- "cuorgnè" terjemahan Indonesia
- "cuozheqiangma" terjemahan Indonesia
- "cup and can" terjemahan Indonesia