pengucapan: [ 'siəri:z ] audio:
kata benda plural: series
- a series of: satu rangkaian
- in a series: dalam deretan
- in series: secara urut
- t-series: t-series; t-series (company)
- xbox series x and series s: xbox series x dan series s
- 103 series: kereta rel listrik jr east seri 103
- 203 series: kereta rel listrik jr east seri 203
- 205 series: seri 205; kereta rel listrik jr east seri 205
- 2moons: the series: 2moons the series
- alkane series: alkana
- amnesia series: siri amnesia
- animated series: seri animasi
- anime series: seri anime
- anno series: anno
- asphalt (series): asphalt
- Do you want me to run another series?
Adakah kamu ingin saya untuk menjalankan siri lain?
- It's the biggest series of storms in 12 years.
Ini rangkaian badai terbesar selama 12 tahun.
- I knew Agee was gonna have a great Series.
Aku tahu Agee akan bertanding dengan baik.
- Kids like Jerome are given a series of tests.
Anak-anak seperti Jerome diberi serangkaian tes .
- Close observation... and a full series of blood tests.
Tutup observasinya... dan seluruh seri tes darahnya.
- This is just like Game Seven of the '26 Series.
Ini seperti Game Seven Series 26.
- I need to take him through a series of tests.
Aku akan melakukan serangkaian tes padanya
- His investigative reports unveiled a series of universi ty scandals.
Laporan investigasinya membongkar serangkaian skandal universitas.
- Society today, is composed of a series of institutions.
masyarakat sekarang, terbentuk dari beberapa bagian2 institusi.
- What is the fourth symbol... in this other series?
Apa keempat simbol ... dalam seri lain?
- Kata benda
- (mathematics) the sum of a finite or infinite sequence of expressions
- a periodical that appears at scheduled times
Sinonim: serial, serial publication,
- a serialized set of programs; "a comedy series"; "the Masterworks concert series"
- (sports) several contests played successively by the same teams; "the visiting team swept the series"
- similar things placed in order or happening one after another; "they were investigating a series of bank robberies"
- a group of postage stamps having a common theme or a group of coins or currency selected as a group for study or collection; "the Post Office issued a series commemorating famous American entertainers"; "his coin collection included the complete series of Indian-head pennies"
- (electronics) connection of components in such a manner that current flows first through one and then through the other; "the voltage divider consisted of a series of fixed resistors"
- "serie c teamlist" terjemahan Indonesia
- "serie d" terjemahan Indonesia
- "serie d teamlist" terjemahan Indonesia
- "serie parallel winding" terjemahan Indonesia
- "serie-regulation" terjemahan Indonesia
- "series (botany)" terjemahan Indonesia