- A strong people is the only lasting strength.
Sebuah orang yang kuat adalah satu-satunya kekuatan abadi.
- God saw fit to give me strength, Sire.
Allah melihat cocok memberikan aku kekuatan, Yang Mulia.
- You will need time to recover your strength.
Anda akan membutuhkan waktu untuk memulihkan kekuatan Anda.
- He should regain his strength in a very short time.
Dia akan sehat dalam waktu dekat.
- ... thereisonewho has turned the ways of knowledge and strength
... adasatuyangmengubah cara pandang dan kekuatannya
- I've learned that I have the strength to change.
Kusadari bahwa aku punya kekuatan untuk berubah.
- God give me strength to do this.
Tuhan berikan gue kekuatan untuk melakukan hal ini .
- It either brings out your strength or it breaks you.
Bahkan bisa melemahkan kekuatanmu, atau menghancurkanmu.
- They say a madman has the strength of ten.
Mereka mengatakan orang gila memiliki kekuatan sepuluh.
- Do you have any Excedrin or Extra Strength Tylenol?
Kau punya Excedrin atau Extra Strength Tylenol?
- Lebih banyak contoh: 1 2 3 4 5
- the property of being physically or mentally strong; "fatigue sapped his strength"
- capacity to produce strong physiological or chemical effects; "the toxin''s potency"; "the strength of the drinks"
Sinonim: potency, effectiveness,
- physical energy or intensity; "he hit with all the force he could muster"; "it was destroyed by the strength of the gale"; "a government has not the vitality and forcefulness of a living man"
Sinonim: force, forcefulness,
- permanence by virtue of the power to resist stress or force; "they advertised the durability of their products"
Sinonim: lastingness, durability, enduringness,
- the amount of energy transmitted (as by acoustic or electromagnetic radiation); "he adjusted the intensity of the sound"; "they measured the station''s signal strength"
Sinonim: intensity, intensity level,
- an asset of special worth or utility; "cooking is his forte"
Sinonim: forte, strong suit, long suit, metier, specialty, speciality, strong point,
- the power to induce the taking of a course of action or the embracing of a point of view by means of argument or entreaty; "the strength of his argument settled the matter"
- capability in terms of personnel and materiel that affect the capacity to fight a war; "we faced an army of great strength"; "politicians have neglected our military posture"
Sinonim: military capability, military strength, military posture, posture,
- the condition of financial success; "the strength of the company''s stock in recent weeks"