pengucapan: [ træns'fə: ] audio:
- I'd like a copy of the transfer order, sir.
Saya ingin salinan dari perintah perpindahan, Pak.
- Why did you ask Jessup for the transfer order?
Mengapa kau bertanya Jessup untuk perintah pemindahan?
- You're gonna lose a lot in the transfer, Ken.
Kau akan kehilangan banyak di transfer, Ken.
- Then transfer all your property in my favour!
Kemudian memberikan semua harta anda untuk saya !
- He's putting in for a transfer request to Briar Ridge tomorrow.
Dia minta di pindahkan besok.
- The Don Carlos transfer came through this morning.
Transfer Don Carlos datang melalui pagi ini .
- But with this promotion and transfer to tucson,
Tapi dengan promosi ini dan pemindahanku ke Tucson,
- Kim, I need you to generate a prisoner transfer document.
Kim, buatkan dokumen transfer seorang napi.
- On the day we transfer all the money.
Ini terjadi sehari setelah kita mentransfer uang kita.
- First you said you'll do a bank transfer
Pertama kau bilang, kau akan mentransfer via bank.
- Kata benda
- the act of transfering something from one form to another; "the transfer of the music from record to tape suppressed much of the background noise"
- the act of moving something from one location to another
Sinonim: transportation, transport, transferral, conveyance,
- transferring ownership
- application of a skill learned in one situation to a different but similar situation
Sinonim: transfer of training, carry-over,
- a ticket that allows a passenger to change conveyances
- someone who transfers or is transferred from one position to another; "the best student was a transfer from LSU"
Sinonim: transferee, Kata kerja
- transfer from one place or period to another; "The ancient Greek story was transplanted into Modern America"
Sinonim: transpose, transplant,
- send from one person or place to another; "transmit a message"
Sinonim: transmit, transport, channel, channelize, channelise,
- lift and reset in another soil or situation; "Transplant the young rice plants"
- move around; "transfer the packet from his trouser pockets to a pocket in his jacket"
- shift the position or location of, as for business, legal, educational, or military purposes; "He removed his children to the countryside"; "Remove the troops to the forest surrounding the city"; "remove a case to another court"
- change from one vehicle or transportation line to another; "She changed in Chicago on her way to the East coast"
- cause to change ownership; "I transferred my stock holdings to my children"
- move from one place to another; "transfer the data"; "transmit the news"; "transfer the patient to another hospital"
- transfer somebody to a different position or location of work
- "transduction" terjemahan Indonesia
- "transductor" terjemahan Indonesia
- "transeast airlines" terjemahan Indonesia
- "transesterification" terjemahan Indonesia
- "transfeminism" terjemahan Indonesia
- "transfer (association football)" terjemahan Indonesia