pengucapan: [ beə(r) ] audio:
kata kerja past tense: bore kata kerja past continuous: borne kata benda plural: bears kata kerja present continuous: bearing kata kerja present singular: bears
- But, of course, the natural world, polar bears.
Namun, sudah pasti, dunia alami seperti beruang kutub.
- This is Sadua who came and surrendered his bear.
Inilah Sauda yang datang dan memberikan beruangnya.
- So, basically in 2002 there were 1,200 dancing bears.
Di tahun 2002 ada 1.200 beruang penari.
- It's pure white, but it's not a polar bear.
Beruang berbulu putih tapi bukan beruang kutub.
- There are only 200 of these bears left.
Sekarang beruang jenis ini hanya tersisa 200 ekor.
- Some, but mostly lions and tigers and bears.
Beberapa, tapi kebanyakan singa dan harimau dan beruang.
- Your shoulder should not bear a burden, old woman.
Bahumu tak seharusnya mengangkut beban, Wanita Tua.
- Oh, Lord, how heavy thy honor is to bear.
Oh, Tuhan, bagaimana berat kehormatan-Mu adalah beruang.
- I couldn't bear being that much of a coward
Aku tidak tahan adalah bahwa banyak pengecut
- Every family has its cross to bear, doesn't it?
setiap keluarga memiliki salib untuk menanggung, bukan?
- Kata benda
- massive plantigrade carnivorous or omnivorous mammals with long shaggy coats and strong claws
- an investor with a pessimistic market outlook; an investor who expects prices to fall and so sells now in order to buy later at a lower price
- have on one''s person; "He wore a red ribbon"; "bear a scar"
- cause to be born; "My wife had twins yesterday!"
Sinonim: give birth, deliver, birth, have,
- be pregnant with; "She is bearing his child"; "The are expecting another child in January"; "I am carrying his child"
Sinonim: have a bun in the oven, carry, gestate, expect,
- put up with something or somebody unpleasant; "I cannot bear his constant criticism"; "The new secretary had to endure a lot of unprofessional remarks"; "he learned to tolerate the heat"; "She stuck out two years in a miserable marriage"
Sinonim: digest, endure, stick out, stomach, stand, tolerate, support, brook, abide, suffer, put up,
- move while holding up or supporting; "Bear gifts"; "bear a heavy load"; "bear news"; "bearing orders"
- support or hold in a certain manner; "She holds her head high"; "He carried himself upright"
Sinonim: hold, carry,
- bring forth, "The apple tree bore delicious apples this year"; "The unidentified plant bore gorgeous flowers"
Sinonim: turn out,
- bring in; "interest-bearing accounts"; "How much does this savings certificate pay annually?"
Sinonim: yield, pay,
- take on as one''s own the expenses or debts of another person; "I''ll accept the charges"; "She agreed to bear the responsibility"
Sinonim: take over, accept, assume,
- have rightfully; of rights, titles, and offices; "She bears the title of Duchess"; "He held the governorship for almost a decade"
- behave in a certain manner; "She carried herself well"; "he bore himself with dignity"; "They conducted themselves well during these difficult times"
Sinonim: behave, acquit, deport, conduct, comport, carry,
- have; "bear a resemblance"; "bear a signature"
- contain or hold; have within; "The jar carries wine"; "The canteen holds fresh water"; "This can contains water"
Sinonim: hold, carry, contain,